A patch test is a test of the skin to make sure that you are not over sensitive or allergic to our hair colour. Although Clooney Club Hair Colour is designed to be easier for sensitive skin, a percentage of users may get an irritation from applying it. If you have any doubts, make sure you do this simple three-step test.
- Wash a small area of skin on the inside of your elbow or behind the ear. Mix the entire contents of both Clooney Colour tubes (1 & 2). Squeeze out a small amount (The size of a small coin) to be used as the directions state. When the test area is dry, apply the mixture with a cotton swab and allow to dry. Close the two tubes lid. You will use this later if you don't have a reaction.
- Leave the colour mix on your skin for the next 48 hours. Although any colour applied directly to the skin may itch very slightly, it should not burn or feel like the itching is so intense that it is unbearable.
- Once you have sat out, the 48 hours compare your results to the options below.
Analysing the results
- Result = No irritation. No need to hold back. Get amongst it.
- Result = Mild to moderate irritation. Exercise caution and use if you feel it would not be an issue.
- Result = Severe irritation, burning or itching. Do not use! Can you please get in contact with us if you have experienced this. email@example.com
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Ceteareth - 20, Laureth - 3, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Parfum, Etidronic Acid, Simethicone, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA
Decyl Oleate, Beeswax, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Profumo/Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, EDTA, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Polyquaternium-22, Thea Sinensis Extract, Cymbidium Great Flower Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Bitter Orange Peel Extract, Honey, p-Phenylenediamine , n-Phenyl, Resorcinol, p&m-Aminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol